Unipolar Depressive Disorder .
Clinical manifestations :
- The mood is depressed irritable o anxious .
- Crying spells, but some patients complain of inability to cry.
- lack of self confidence and low self-esteem.
- Loss of interest in usual activities.
- Negative expectations .
- Thoughts of death and suicide.
- Psychomotor retardation and poor concentration.
- Anorexia and weight loss or weight gain.
- Amenorrhea or other menstrual irregularities.
- Loss of sexual desire.
- Insomnia e hypersomnia.
(Edited by Dr. María Moya Guirao, MD)