Did you know that…..
M. Shmideberg, said that Borderline Personality Disorder or Borderline Syndrome is a clinical entity that contains elements of neuroses, psychoses, psychopathy, and depression ?
Other symptoms of the Borderline personality disorder are :
– anxiety, and painful feelings,
– peculiar behavior, and negativism,
– hostility, instability, and antisocial behavior,
– lack of concentration and perseverance,
– low tolerance for frustration, inability to accept rules, and lack of self control,
– and these persons with Borderline personality disorder cannot visualize the future in any realistic manner.
Borderline patients suffer from disturbances affecting almost every area of their life, personal relations, feeling, and capacity for work.
(Edited by María Moya Guirao, M.D.)