The most important development events in children are:
- One and a half year old : Can climb stairs holding on to an adult, speaks about ten words, and partially feeds himself.
- Two years old : Runs, can turn books pages, makes two o three words sentences, and can put on simple clothing.
- Three years old : Rides a tricycle, counts to ten, and questions constantly.
- Four years old : Throws a ball over, knows at least one color, and can washes his hand by himself.
- Five years old : Can catche a bounced ball, copies a triangle, and dresses and undresses without help.
(Edited by Dra. Moya Guirao)