Did you know that…..
In a Psychological Interview the psychologist must make clear questions ?
As the diagnosis is the interview’s goal, the duration, distribution, intensity, quality and intensity of the symptoms are very important. It is very important that the patient describes his symptoms in his own words.
Other significant topics are the following :
- The personal and family history,
- The impact of the disorder in his daily life and other circumstances,
- Social adaptation and mood,
- Orientation to place, time and person,
- The patient behavior, his postures, gait and dress.
But the most important thing in a Psychological Interview is that the person feels at ease.
(Edited by Dr. María Moya Guirao, MD)